HVAC System Replacements in Des Moines, IA
When you’re considering replacing a home HVAC system, choosing the right solution is essential. By offering installation solutions for every home, we help our customers choose the best systems for their needs and budgets. Call, click, or email us today to book an appointment for an AC replacement.
Repair or Replacement: Which Signs Should I Look For?
Although it’s nearly impossible to predict the need for HVAC system replacements, there may be several signs when that time draws near. Look for these indications.
- Advanced age. Heating and cooling systems typically last 10 to 25 years. If yours is more than 15 years old, it will likely need serious repairs and, in many cases, replacement is a more cost-effective option.
- A constant need for repairs. If you’re calling for service every few months, now may be the right time for HVAC replacement.
- High utility bills. Old units just aren’t efficient; they may power cycle rapidly and cool the home inconsistently. However, new models run less often, which helps Des Moines families lower their cooling costs.
If you’ve noticed one or more of these signs, HVAC replacement might be right for your home. Visit us online or call APS Mechanical Solutions to schedule an appointment with one of our trained technicians.
Why HVAC System Replacement Makes Sense
We’ve all heard the expression “don’t fix it if it’s not broken,” but that doesn’t always apply to home heating and cooling. Although it may seem as if your system is functioning well, there could be problems lurking below the surface. Here are a few reasons to consider scheduling a complete HVAC replacement.
- It improves indoor air quality. Older systems don’t always yield the highest quality air, even with frequent filter changes. Today’s homes are air-sealed for greater energy efficiency, which means indoor air doesn’t get refreshed as often as it should. Stale, contaminated air leads to sore throats, allergies, and respiratory distress, among other problems. With a new system that includes a high-efficiency filter, you’ll reduce airborne pollutants and keep your home’s indoor air cleaner.
- Gaining greater control. Technological advances have made it easier for Des Moines families to control their HVAC systems. For instance, smart thermostats can be set to a higher temperature during daytime hours, which will help save energy and money.
- It increases a home’s resale value. When buyers look at homes for sale, the age and condition of the HVAC system is a primary consideration. Future maintenance and replacement costs and the utility expenses associated with an older air conditioning system may deter a potential buyer. By replacing your home’s HVAC system, you’ll gain a strong selling point and make a home look more appealing to buyers.
- You won’t have to worry about an imminent failure. There’s almost nothing more frustrating than an HVAC unit failing in the middle of a summer or winter, especially if you’re having a hard time getting someone to come out for service. With a new system, however, you won’t have to worry.
Lower utility bills, consistent cooling, cleaner air, and more efficient operation are all great reasons to schedule heating and cooling replacement services in Des Moines. Call us today to learn about the benefits of a new, reliable, efficient air conditioning system.
Count on Your Local HVAC Pros
Here at Advanced Problem Solutions, we’re always available to solve your heating and cooling problems. If you’re tired of fixing an old, worn, and outdated air conditioner, we’re the ones to call. Get in touch with us and one of our skilled HVAC consultants will work with your family to find the right system for your needs. And, once it’s installed, we’ll do what it takes to keep it running efficiently. Contact us today to schedule a home evaluation and an installation estimate.
Call to Schedule Service
The APS team makes HVAC installation and replacement simple. With our certified professionals, commitment to customer satisfaction, and fully stocked work vehicles, there’s no heating and cooling problem we can’t solve. These benefits, along with many others, are why Des Moines’ homeowners keep coming back to us year after year.
Our technicians always arrive on time, and they will treat your home with the utmost respect. We do the job right, and we don’t cut corners. We’ll explain everything we do, and we always work with our customers to find cost-effective solutions that last. Contact APS online or give us a call to learn about our professional HVAC replacement services in Des Moines. We’re here to help!