HVAC System Maintenance in Des Moines, IA
When Des Moines homeowners want their heating and cooling systems to work efficiently all year round, they count on the team at APS Mechanical Solutions. Home HVAC systems need yearly service to keep them running through hot summers and cold winters, and regular maintenance will reduce the need for costly repairs. Reach out to us today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.
What Are the Benefits of HVAC Maintenance?
Regular upkeep does more than extend a system’s lifespan, it also keeps the area’s families healthy, safe, and comfortable. With seasonal HVAC system maintenance, you’ll save time and money while enjoying the following benefits.
- A decreased chance of mechanical failure. A sudden breakdown during the summer or winter is never fun and always expensive. With yearly maintenance, however, the chances of an unexpected failure are greatly reduced. We’ll check for small issues and keep them from becoming big and costly problems.
- Lower overall cost. An efficient system will save you money in the long term because it will use less energy to do its job. Regular maintenance also helps homeowners save money by identifying preventable problems and minimizing replacement and repair costs.
- A longer life. Whether you’re building a new home or moving into an existing one, buying a new system can be costly. The average system lasts 15 to 25 years, and regular maintenance will maximize its lifespan.
- Cleaner air. Dirty HVAC systems can’t provide healthy, clean air. When ductwork becomes clogged with dirt, dust, and pollutants, it puts your family’s health at risk. By scheduling yearly HVAC system maintenance services in Des Moines, you’ll breathe easier.
- Our extensive knowledge of home HVAC systems. One of the biggest advantages of scheduling maintenance with us is that, once you do, you become a member of the family. You’ll get to know our technicians, who understand just what families need to enjoy maximum comfort.
- Reassurance. We all want to feel at ease in our own homes, and regular HVAC maintenance helps us accomplish that goal. When local homeowners schedule appointments with us, we will go over an extensive checklist that helps us identify potential problems and recommend effective, cost-efficient solutions. If you’ve ever wondered whether your HVAC system will last another year, we can find the answers you are looking for.
There’s no need to wait for the heating and air conditioning services you need. Request additional information online or call today to schedule your next maintenance visit.
What to Expect During an HVAC Maintenance Appointment
While it may seem overwhelming to keep a home’s HVAC system running smoothly, we strive to make the process as easy as possible. During our visits, we will:
- Clean and examine inner components. As we’re doing our jobs, we’ll look at the fan, refrigerant, evaporator coil, and other crucial parts to ensure that they’re in peak condition.
- Lubricate moving parts. Air conditioners are made of hundreds of parts, many of which are in constant motion. We’ll oil these parts and prevent the wear and tear that can lead to premature failure.
- Clearing condensate drain lines. A system’s condensate drains serve a vital purpose: they flush away the extra water that builds up as the unit cools the home. With water comes mold, and our services will prevent that mold from building up and clogging the lines.
- Checking the system’s performance. Next, we will look at the system’s electrical wiring and connections to ensure that they are functioning reliably. Additionally, we’ll calibrate the thermostat and install a top-quality air filter.
These are just a few of the steps we will take when we service your home’s heating and air conditioning system. Learn more about our HVAC services by calling or using our online contact form.
Why Schedule Service With Us?
We know that you have options when it comes to the scheduling of HVAC maintenance, and we are grateful for local homeowners’ continued trust in us. Our commitment to customer satisfaction, as well as our professionalism and fast, friendly service, are just a few of the reasons the area’s property owners love working with us. Get in touch with us today to see the difference for yourself!
Schedule a Maintenance Appointment Today
When homeowners want to increase the effectiveness and reliability of their HVAC systems, we want to be their first call. At APS Mechanical Solutions, we only have one goal: to keep our customers comfortable all year long. Call, click, or email us to schedule your next appointment for professional HVAC system maintenance services in Des Moines.